How DO I Register MY Wristband?
Click the link at bottom of page, but be sure to read the below before clicking that link!
Why Should I Register My Wristband?
Registering your wristband activates it so it will work when you arrive at the fest. Also, if you’re a Careless Carl and lose it, it’s the only way we can help you!
How DO I Add MY Credit Card To MY Wristband?
Click that aforementioned link at the bottom of this page!
Why Should I Add My Credit Card To My Wristband?
If you link your credit card to your festival wristband, you will be able to buy food, drinks and merch easier and quicker (i.e. faster lines for everyone!). And don’t worry – your credit card info is super secure – you will enter a 4 digit pin that only you know to verify each purchase at the festival.
When Should I Put My Wristband On?
The morning of the festival, after your shower, coffee, morning routine, etc.
How Should I Put It On?
Carefully! Leave one index finger of space between your wrist and the wristband, and it will fit just perfectly. Also feel free to put on Ja Rule’s “Put It On Me” in the background for some inspiration.
Where Can I Read The Fine Print?
- Anyone possessing a wristband that has been tampered with is subject to ejection from the festival without a refund.
- Only wristbands purchased through Eventbrite are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the festival.
- Wristbands MUST be work securely on wrist and cannot be slipped off and on.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeit wristbands are VOID and will be seized by festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by festival security/event staff for any reason, it will not be replaced.