2-DAY TIX SOLD OUT! Only Single Day Tix Remain
Saturday Ferry Tix are SOLD OUT as well
That’s right folks… 2-day tickets to the festival and Saturday ferry tix to the festival are sold out. Single Day Tickets are still available however and can be gotten here. Don’t sleep on these tickets people – they’re moving fast and you don’t wanna miss out on this year’s party.
Festival App – Download Now!
The official Gov Ball app is now available for download on all iPhone and Android devices. On this app you will find the festival map, the festival performance schedule, a comprehensive list of food vendors and their delicious offerings, and more. This app was entirely designed to give you, our beloved fans, the most information possible for Gov Ball 2012. Download the app and enjoy!
The build of a festival is an exciting thing, and we put together a little video teaser to show y’all what it’s like and get you good looking folks excited for things to come. Check it out here:
How To Get to the Festival
Getting to RANDALL’S ISLAND:
- MTA: Take the 4/5/6 subway to 125th street and Lexington Avenue, & transfer to the our special line of x80 busses waiting right outside the stop to take you right to the festival
- Ferry: From East 35th Street along the water – Saturday sold out, limited tickets for Sunday HERE
- Shuttle: From Williamsburg’s McCarren Park – Sold out!
- Walk/Bike: You can walk across the 125th RFK Bridge (entrance at 124th! in Manhattan) or the 103rd street bridge. Signage will guide you to us and both bridges will be open through the night.
- Drive: Parking passes are still available and can be purchased HERE.
- Cabs: Take a cab to Randall’s Island and tell the cabbie to take you to Icahn stadium. You won’t miss us…
Weather Could Not Be More Perfect
With that minor heat wave behind us, the weather forecast for this weekend looks absolutely perfect. Come out and enjoy a beautiful two days on Randall’s Island with your friends.